"lilifoo" refers to lilifoo.com and its associated members, and "you" refers to you, a user of this website.
lilifoo reserves the right to edit, update or modify this policy at any time, and notify users of the changes.
Any user information you enter in the forum or any other area when using our website will only be used for the purposes stated in the collection phase or in accordance with this policy.
Without your approval, lilifoo will not transfer user information to independent third parties through sales or other means. If applicable, you can opt out of receiving marketing or promotional materials about other services from lilifoo or any third party.
1. Personal information we collect
The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
A: The information you directly and voluntarily provide us to execute the purchase. When you use our services, we will collect the personal information you provide to us. For example, if you visit our website and place an order, we will collect the information you provide to us during the ordering process. This information will include your first and last name, mailing address, email address, phone number, payment account or credit card information. We may also collect personal information when you communicate with any of our departments (such as customer service), or when you fill out online forms or surveys provided on the website. If you want to receive information about the products and services provided by lilifoo, you can also choose to provide us with an email address,
- The information you provide to us to improve our products and services. You can voluntarily provide us with your height, age, weight and height and your preferences
- The information you publish on the website. If you publish information (such as customer reviews) in the public area of a website, other users of the website and the public may collect and use that information. It is strongly recommended that you do not post any private information on this website so that strangers can identify or find you, or you do not want to share it with the public.
- Information you provide through our live chat on the website. We may add online communication services to the website according to business needs. If so, you can provide personal information through our real-time chat (available on the website 24 hours). It is strongly recommended that you do not post any personal information that you do not share with our employees via live chat.
When you contact customer service by voice to resolve related issues, we may also store your voice information, and we will protect the security of your voice information.
- Information collected automatically through the website. When you use this website, we may automatically collect personal information about you. For example, if you visit the website through a computer, we will automatically collect information such as your browser type and version, computer and connection information, Internet Protocol ("IP") address and standard Web log information. If you visit this website from a mobile device, we may also be able to identify the location of your mobile device. You can choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting the location service settings of your mobile device. If you do not want this type of information to be collected, you can set it in the background of your device's browser to close the channel for sharing this information, but we kindly remind you that if you do so, it may lead to some optimization of your experience on this website The function of cannot be used normally.
2. Cookies and other tracking technologies
- Cookies. Cookies are small web files that a website or its provider transmits to the hard drive of the device through a web browser, so the website or provider’s system can recognize your browser and remember certain information.
Generally, we use first-party and third-party cookies for the following purposes: to make our services work properly; to provide a safe browsing experience during your use of our services; to collect passive information about your use of our services; to measure How you interact with our marketing activities; help us improve our services; and remember your ease of use preferences.
We use the following types of cookies in our services:
An absolutely necessary cookie. These cookies are essential because they enable you to use our services. For example, strictly necessary cookies allow you to access secure areas on our services. Without these cookies, certain services cannot be provided. These cookies do not collect information about you for marketing purposes. Such cookies are essential to the normal operation of our services, so they cannot be disabled.
Functional cookies. We use functional cookies to remember your choices, so we can tailor our services to provide you with enhanced features and personalized content. For example, these cookies can be used to remember your name or our preferences in the service. We will not use functional cookies to target your online marketing. Although it is possible to disable these cookies, it may result in reduced functionality during the use of our services.
The performance or analytical cookies. These cookies collect passive information about how you use our services, including the web pages you visit and the links you click. We use the information collected by these cookies to improve and optimize our services. We will not use these cookies to target your online marketing. You can disable these cookies.
Advertising or targeting cookies. These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. The functions they perform include preventing the continuous display of the same advertisement, ensuring that the advertisement is displayed correctly for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements based on your interests. Our third-party advertising partners may use these cookies to build your interest profile and place relevant advertisements on other websites. You can disable these cookies by following the instructions below.
- Other tracking technologies. To understand the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns or other website goals, we sometimes use conversion pixels. When you click a specific button or visit a specific page, a small piece of code will be triggered in our data analysis backend to tell us that you have completed the subscription process to use one of our services, or have completed the subscription to one of the forms.
- Your choice. Your browser may offer the option to reject some or all browser cookies. You can also delete cookies from your browser. You can follow the steps outlined below to set your preferences for the cookies available on our website.
3. How we use your personal information
We will not sell your private information to any third party.
- Internal use. We use your personal information to promote our business, including analyzing where, on what type of device and how to use our website, how many visitors we receive and where to click to enter website content and features Improve our website.
- Provide you with service-related communication.
- Provide customer support or respond to you. When you contact us, we will collect any information you provide to us. Without your personal information, we will not be able to reply to you or ensure that you continue to use and enjoy the service.
- Ensure service security. When using our services, we care about ensuring your safety. To ensure your safety, we need to process your personal information, such as your device information, activity information and other related information. We use this information to combat spam, malware, malicious activities or security risks; improve and implement our security measures; and monitor and verify your identity so that unauthorized users cannot access your information. If we do not process your personal information for security purposes, we will not be able to ensure the security of our services.
4. Your rights
You have the right to access, correct or delete the personal information we collect. In order to protect the privacy and security of your personal information, we may ask you to provide data so that we can confirm your identity and the right to access such data, as well as provide you with and maintain our personal data. You can contact us to exercise your rights.
If you send us a letter (including email), we will electronically store this information in your account records. We will also retain Vokolive’s customer service letters and other correspondence electronically. We keep these records to measure and improve our customer service and investigate potential fraud
Sometimes, we may decide to include or provide third-party products or services on our website at our discretion. These third-party websites have independent privacy policies. Therefore, we are not responsible for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nevertheless, we are still committed to protecting the integrity of our websites and welcome any feedback on these websites.
Our services are not aimed at children under the age of 16, nor do we intentionally collect their personal information. If you are under 16, please do not try to fill out our forms or send us any personal information about you. If we know that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information from our files.
6. Comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Therefore, we will not distribute your personal information to external parties without your consent.
7. Note for Europeans
This section only applies to individuals located in Europe or the EU economic area, Germany or Switzerland (collectively referred to as "Europe countries") who use or access our services at the time of data collection. According to the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal information is called personal data.
When processing your personal information, we comply with the legal basis of GDPR.
If you are in a European country/region by electronic means (including email or SMS) in accordance with applicable laws or your consent, for our legitimate interests, we will only contact you. If you do not want us to use your personal information in this way, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email we send you or contact us. You can object to direct marketing at any time, and it's free.
Data storage: We do not keep data on the personal information of European users, let alone pass the information to third parties. At present, this website does not recommend European users to purchase products, but if you still want to buy products on this website, we must remind you that we have no obligation to store your personal information. When necessary, we will refund the full amount to European users and terminate the service. Regarding our right to unilaterally terminate the service within the legal scope, please refer to the terms of service of this website.